The corner of Aleksandrovskaya and Bolshya Uspenskaya Streets (Karl Marx and Kommunisticheskaya Streets) used to have been the center of a number of hotels and inns up to the 1920s. That is why Parshin, while renovating buildings on his land, chose one huge building. From the very beginning the best part of it was used as a hotel. The architect, whose name is still unknown, erected the new building chock against the wall of Stakheyev's house on Bolshaya Uspenskaya Street, having used the available space to the uttermost. The gap between the Makler's house and the new building along the Aleksandrovskaya Street was also insignificant: only the size of the gates to enter the yard. The architect highlighted the corner part of the building. The windows of the halls also looked out on the street. Rusticated pilasters of the first floor transform into panel-type ones featuring contrast frames on the second floor. The windows on the first floor are single or triple, whereas on the second floor they are arched.
It seems that Dmitry Klyauznikov, who owned a hotel in one of the Nagaryev's buildings on Tsentralnaya Street, was more than a mere leaseholder. Obviously, he was Parshin's companion. He insisted that apart from the well-furnished rooms the building must have a large concert hall. Taking into consideration the fact that Klyauznikov already had a concert hall down Bolshaya Uspenskaya Street (now the Academy of Physical Education) we may say that he was a true patron of arts. Ufa newspapers and brochures of the time declared: "On January 1, 1904 Grand Siberian Hotel moved to a new Parshin's house on Verkhne-Torgovaya Square in the downtown and in the vicinity of all the public offices, gardens and theatres. The hotel has 50 rooms…Bathrooms, billiards, electricity, telephone, and a concert hall. Administered by Klyauznikov".
In September 1918 the hotel hosted the so called State Assembly, which was aiming at creating of single power center and uniting the armies of the newly minted governments in order to combat the Soviet Republic. All the hotel premises were temporarily confiscated and given to the members of the conference. Commandants office was deployed downstairs, and all the rooms were taken by the delegates of governments, parties and non-governmental organizations. The big hall was used for plenary sessions, whereas small halls were employed by different committees. The restaurant inside worked 24/7. The meeting attracted all sorts of representatives: Muslim-Turkmens, Bashkir government, Kirgiz Council, Yenisei, Irkutsk and Semirechensk Cossacks, the "revolution's grandmother" Breshko-Breshkovskaya, chieftain Dutov, as well as Boris Savinkov.
The meeting opened at 5 p.m. in the big hall of the hotel. Distinguished guests also participated in the meeting: the Czechs and Jako (a French representative), Bishop Andrei and Muslim Mufti Tardzhemanov. The State Assembly decided that an All-Russian Government should be represented by a Directorate of 5 members and a Cabinet Council. Nevertheless, in November the new government moved to Omsk and subsequently was cancelled. Kolchak was announced the Supreme Ruler. When Admiral Kolchak visited Ufa in March 1919 he also stayed at Grand Siberian Hotel. Before that Ufa lived under the rule of the Bolsheviks for less than three months, and the hotel was transformed into a Red Army Club. Jaroslav Hasek visited the club on numerous occasions.
When Ufa was taken by the Red Army in June 1919 the hotel was transformed into the headquarters of the 5th army. In 1926 the former hotel was renamed into the Red Army House, and later Officer's House.