The big fire in Ufa on May 12, 1816 made it obligatory to form a city fire brigade. In every case of fire the city had to address the Ufa battalion of the internal guard. Saint-Petersburg and Moscow already had permanent fire brigades, whereas the general public was well-instructed, so the extinguishing started promptly. It was decided that Ufa also needs a professional fire brigades at the police office. For this purpose 100 persons were accepted from the battalion.
The fire station was located at the edge of Nizhne-Torgovaya (nowadays Pervomaiskaya) Square not far from the Trinity Church. In March 1832 upon obtaining an instruction to find a site for office facilities, the governorate architect Alfeyev reported that the spot at the edge of the quarter in the lowest place of Kazanskaya Street did not fit for this purposes, especially in foul weather. According to Alfeyev, a high spot on Kladbishchenskaya (Kommunisticheskaya) Street behind the Savior’s ravine was a much better place for the building.
Nevertheless, the authorities chose the site on Kazanskaya (Oktyabrskoy revolyutsii) Street. In May 1832 they started supplying materials and constructing the building. On July 23, 1835 peasant Ivanov from Vladimir governorate made an agreement on construction of office facilities as soon as the necessary materials are provided.
In February 1840 Alfeyev signed a construction certificate on erection of the building. Despite annual repairs the house decayed within half of a century. In December 1901 Ufa city duma assigned the administration to submit a report on complete conversion of the building. The examination by administration member Laptev and city architect Yerokhin showed that the stable, carriage house, facilities used by police chief and policemen "cannot be used anymore". The construction cost of the new 2-storey stone building of the 1st police station amounted to 40 thousand rubles. The authorities intended to start the construction in summer 1902 and to finish it within two years. In October they planned to start using the carriage house, stables, watchtower, and prison; in July 1903 to start using the room for chief, policemen, and fire extinguishers.
City architect suggested that despite additional costs they should construct the building so that its major facade of 25-30 meters faced Bolshaya Kazanskaya Street. The watchtower was supposed to be located in the middle over the main entrance. It is as likely as not that this project was partially standard. Ufa city duma assigned the administration to submit a corrected project and cost sheet for duma's approval. According to the city architect's cost sheet, the total cost of the building and utilities amounted to 42.5 thousand rubles. Several local contractors submitted applications to provide their services in house erection.
In order to fulfill the administration decree as of November 11, 1902 it was decided to arrange a bidding process. The competition, though, did not take place because no one but Fyodorov showed up. The latter was willing to construct for the amount of 36,500 rubles. That is why Duma assigned the construction works to him.
On June 7, 1903 the construction committee was discussing the possibility of enlarging the carriage house near the newly-built 1st police station. Ufa city duma assigned the administration to cooperate with the construction committee and remake the existing four gates of the carriage house into three gates by widening one of the gates for ease of going in and out.
The building was constructed in accordance with the brick style, which was dominating back then. Before 1980s the building was used in accordance with its initial purpose. In 2007 the building and the watchtower were plastered; the brick pattern was applied to the plaster. Now house No. 69 on Oktybrskaya Revolutsiya Street is occupied by the Department of the Federal Migration Service and a department of State Road Safety Inspectorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs department of Ufa region.