By blood Aleksandr Aleksandrov was a rich peasant. He lived in house No.43 on Revolyutsionnaya Street (former Bogorodskaya Street) since its commissioning, which according to archives took place in spring 1911.
The façade of both floors of the house features a figured brickwork and rustic decoration. Windows are rimmed with brick frames, which merge with a frieze field.
The house's style is a variety of a brick style, specifically the so-called Gartman's architecture, which used folk embroidery and wood carving patterns for its brickwork. The archive data about the construction of Aleksandrov's house do not contain the architect's name unfortunately.
The roof of house No. 43 was covered with galvanized sheet, which was rare for the time being. In 1950s it was painted and, thus, got out of order.
The yard was paved with asphalt which was also rare for Ufa in the early 20th century. Besides, even the path to a summerhouse and the waste channel were paved with asphalt. A garden with apple trees, lilac and birches was in the eastern part of the estate.
At preset the building is thoroughly restored and belongs to the Bashkir Industrial Bank.
According to 1819 plan of Ufa, Revolutsionnaya Street was called Bogorodskaya. It was a one-sided street and constituted the city's northern border until 1879. The left part of the street had no building. Only John the Forerunner's Church (consecrated in 1845) and Old Ivan's Cemetery were located there. Powder magazine and blacksmith shops were also located on the street. The land plot of today's Central Market was occupied by the Ufa's stable of the Major Administration of State Horse-Breeding (tsar's stables).
The territory to the north of the street was covered with bushes and forest. It was used as a pasture-land.
They started developing the unused territory to the north of Bogorodskaya Street after the foundation of Safronovsky quay on the Belaya River and the construction of railroad and workshops. Until the early 20th century, though, this area was considered out-of-town and administratively belonged to Bogorodskaya district. After the 1917 Revolution the street was given its contemporary name.
In the late 1936 the street was railed. On January 24, 1937 the first tram drove along the street. The street remained almost intact until the mid 1960s, when a thorough reconstruction began. The pre-revolutionary wooden houses were demolished to give space for stone multistory buildings. The street was widened, and a central market was constructed not far from it.
In 2005 the eastern part of the city was prolonged together with Vladivostokskaya Street to join Sagit Agisha Street through a road bridge. Thus it became a thoroughfare connecting eastern Ufa with the western one.